| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Herat in May is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 9.8mm (0.4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Herat May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Herat, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Herat:
- Repetek, Turkmenistan - 491.4 kms (305.3 miles) N
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) NE
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 529 kms (328.7 miles) ENE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 418 kms (259.7 miles) NE
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) NE
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) N
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) E
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) ESE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) ESE
- Bust, Afghanistan - 358.1 kms (222.5 miles) SE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) SE