| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Herat in November is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 10.9mm (0.4in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Herat November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Herat, Afghanistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Herat:
- Repetek, Turkmenistan - 491.4 kms (305.3 miles) N
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) NE
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 529 kms (328.7 miles) ENE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 418 kms (259.7 miles) NE
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) NE
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) N
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) E
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) ESE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) ESE
- Bust, Afghanistan - 358.1 kms (222.5 miles) SE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) SE